- Our Team/
- Reggie Mason
Team member Details
Franchise Business Consultant
Los Angeles, CAReggie@FranBizNetwork.com
Reggie is proud to announce his affiliation with Franz Biz Network, wherein he will leverage his private equity background to represent institutional clients seeking to divest large franchise restaurant holdings.
Historically, Reggie has represented and continues to represent middle-market, aviation and aerospace companies in a variety of capacities from mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, private equity investments and leveraged buyouts. Further, as a corporate finance professional Reggie has advised private companies in all areas of corporate finance, financial structuring, financing, valuations, business planning and strategic options.
Prior to transitioning into Aviation M&A, Reggie was well known for his unique blended background as a business transaction lawyer, investment banker at Solomon David Capital (Series 24, 53, 7, 66, and RIA), investment adviser at Morgan Stanley (Series 7 and 66), and commercial real estate broker and syndicator. Reggie has structured and completed transactions that many industry experts claimed could not be done, viz., acquisition and repositioning of the former Death Row Music building in Beverly Hills, California.
Other High Profile Engagements Have Included:
* Acquisition capital structuring for RJR Holdings in its bid for 43 corporate owned Wendy’s.
* Broker to Golden State Mutual Life Insurance Co.-liquidating of non-performing real estate.
* Multi-Million Dollar lottery buyouts.
* Lead counsel to The Consulate General of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan- Los Angeles.
* Co-advisor to Michael Jackson on restructuring his capital interest in Sony/ATV.
* Counsel to Leola Brown in connection with the death of Whitney Houston.